TELEHEALTH NOW AVAILABLE
We encourage every patient to keep their appointments, as many are on medications that we need to monitor for safety and for any changes in your health or condition. We offer Telehealth appointments. From the safety and comfort of your home you can virtually meet with your rheumatologist.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- A computer, tablet, or mobile device with a camera and a microphone.
- Up-to-date software (PC, Android, Apple, etc.).
- Up-to-date internet browser (Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer or Mozilla)
- An Email address that we can send your appointment invitation.
KEEP IN MIND
- Medicare has expanded coverage, but for any other insurance company it will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to see if there is COVERAGE for telemedicine.
- You will need to have on hand a photo ID, and list of medications.
- Please make sure you are in an area that is quiet and well-lit for the visit.